Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Agenda request for IETF87 Berlin

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:02:30 +0300

Hi,

Sorry for the error in the subject

Roni

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 28 June, 2013 11:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Magnus Westerlund ([email-masked])
Subject: Agenda request for IETF67 Berlin

Hi,

This is the preliminary agenda:

Please send the WG chairs requests for agenda time.

    avtcore Session 

    Wednesday , morning  Session I 9:00-11:30

    Room Name: Bellevue       

Important dates to note:

*	2013-07-01 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial
document (Version -00) submissions appreciated by UTC 24:00.
*	2013-07-05 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
*	2013-07-08 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document
(-00) submission by UTC 24:00, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/> .
*	2013-07-15 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by UTC
24:00, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/> . 
*	2013-07-17 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC
24:00, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> .
*	2013-07-22 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 24:00,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> . 

Roni Even

AVTCore co-chair