Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 08:55:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol(SRTP)
	Author(s)       : Woo-Hwan Kim
                          Jungkeun Lee
                          Dong-Chan Kim
                          Je-Hong Park
                          Daesung Kwon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-06-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm
   within the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing
   confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic
   and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control
   Protocol (RTCP).  It details three modes of operation (CTR, CCM, GCM)
   and a SRTP Key Derivation Function for ARIA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/