Subject: [AVTCORE] Milestones changed for avtcore WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 05:55:33 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit SRTP Cryptographic Transforms for AES
Galois/Counter Mode (AES-GCM) and AES Counter with Cipher Block
Chaining-Message Authentication Code (AES-CCM) and corresponding
key-management profiles for Security Descriptions, MIKEY and DTLS-SRTP
for publication as proposed standard", set due date to September 2013
from September 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit an update of RFC 6222 - "Guidelines for
Choosing RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Canonical Names (CNAMEs)"
including a privacy preserving algorithm for publication as proposed
standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit an Overview of RTP Security Solutions as
Informational", set due date to October 2013 from October 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Clock Source Signaling as Proposed
Standard", set due date to October 2013 from November 2012.

Changed milestone "RTP and Leap Seconds as proposed standard", set due
date to October 2013 from November 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit Multiple Media Types in an RTP Session for
publication as proposed standard", set due date to November 2013 from
May 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Congestion Control: Circuit Breakers for
Unicast Sessions for publication as proposed standard", set due date
to November 2013 from May 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SRTP Cryptographic Transform(s) on the ARIA
algorithm and corresponding key-management profiles for Security
Descriptions, MIKEY and DTLS-SRTP for publication as proposed
standard", set due date to December 2013 from December 2012.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/avtcore/charter/