Subject: [AVTCORE] This chair is back working

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:48:20 +0200

WG,

Some of you might have noticed my absence the last couple of weeks both
at the meeting and on the list. The reason has been my now 7-week
daughter. I just wanted to notify you that I am now back working regular
hours. I will do my best to perform my outstanding tasks and other
duties. If you believe I have tasks to complete for you, don't hesitate
to remind me of them.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE Chair

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------