Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Comments on the draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-06

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:18:35 +0200

Kevin,

I looked over Woo-Hwan's comments and clearly 1 and 2 are resolved by
-07. Thus I wonder over issue nr 3. In -07 I do find that C_MAX for CCM
is 2^24-16, that appears to be the value he thinks should be 2^28-16 or
was the issue that is was written as 2^24+16?

Can you please confirm that -07 is correct as currently written using
2^24-16

Thanks

Magnus

On 2013-07-11 14:46, Igoe, Kevin M. wrote:

> *From:[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of
> *Woo-Hwan Kim
> *Sent:* Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:23 AM
> *To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> *Cc:* Je Hong Park; Daesung Kwon; Magnus Westerlund
> *Subject:* [AVTCORE] Comments on the draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-06
> 

> 
> 3. Section 6, Section 11.1
>  (2^24)-16 octets => (2^28)-16 octets
> 
>  
> 
> Regards, Woo-Hwan Kim
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------