Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in Secure RTP (SRTP)
	Author(s)       : David A. McGrew
                          Kevin M. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-09.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-08-30

Abstract:
   This document defines how AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated
   Encryption with Associated Data algorithms can be used to provide
   confidentiality and data authentication in the SRTP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/