Subject: [AVTCORE] Milestones changed for avtcore WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 00:31:24 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit SRTP Cryptographic Transforms for AES
Galois/Counter Mode (AES-GCM) and AES Counter with Cipher Block
Chaining-Message Authentication Code (AES-CCM) and corresponding
key-management profiles for Security Descriptions, MIKEY and DTLS-SRTP
for publication as proposed standard", added
draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit an Overview of RTP Security Solutions as
Informational", added draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Clock Source Signaling as Proposed
Standard", added draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc to milestone.

Changed milestone "RTP and Leap Seconds as proposed standard", added
draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Multiple Media Types in an RTP Session for
publication as proposed standard", added
draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Congestion Control: Circuit Breakers for
Unicast Sessions for publication as proposed standard", added
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit in band keying mechanism for SRTP draft for
Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2013 from October 2012,
added draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SRTP Cryptographic Transform(s) on the ARIA
algorithm and corresponding key-management profiles for Security
Descriptions, MIKEY and DTLS-SRTP for publication as proposed
standard", added draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Guidelines for using the Multiplexing
Features of RTP for Informational", added
draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Update to RTP Topologies (RFC 5117) for
Informational", added draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update to
milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/avtcore/charter/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:41:08 +0200

WG,

The chairs had a discussion and decided to update the WG milestones for
quite a lot of the milestones.

You can expect some more changes in the near future. We have two things
that needs a bit of work.

First we are considering to remove this milestone:
Dec 2012 Submit Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) in Overlay
Multicast for Proposed Standard

The reason is that it appears to be no energy for working on this in the
WG. So if someone are interested in this, you better step up and be
willing to do some work. We will send an individual message on this also.

The second thing is that we plan to create two new WG milestones for the
following drafts:
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-optimisation-00

These draft has come from the following milestone:
Submit Multiple Media Types in an RTP Session for
publication as proposed standard

However, as they are independently useful we thought it appropriate to
ensure that they have their own milestone. Milestone drafting needs to
happen and then we need approval from our AD for this.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE WG chair

On 2013-08-21 09:31, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------