Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 22:16:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol(SRTP)
        Authors         : Woo-Hwan Kim
                          Jungkeun Lee
                          Dong-Chan Kim
                          Je-Hong Park
                          Daesung Kwon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-07.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   This document defines the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm
   within the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing
   confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic
   and for the control traffic for RTP, the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP).
   It details three modes of operation (CTR, CCM, GCM) and a SRTP Key
   Derivation Function for ARIA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/