Subject: [AVTCORE] Fw: I-D Action: draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-00.txt

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:08:33 +0000

Folks,

We just published a draft framework document that relates to the 
requirements document under discussion today.

Comments are welcome, of course.

Paul

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 11/10/2014 2:06:54 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title : A Solution Framework for Private Media in a Switched 
Conferencing
         Authors : Paul E. Jones
                           Nermeen Ismail
                           David Benham
  Filename : draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-00.txt
  Pages : 19
  Date : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
    This document describes a solution framework for ensuring that media
    confidentiality and integrity are maintained end-to-end within the
    context of a switched conferencing environment where the switching
    conference server is not entrusted with the media encryption keys.
    The solution aims to build upon existing security mechanisms defined
    for the real-time transport protocol (RTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt