Subject: [AVTCORE] topologies-update-05 submitted

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:12:17 +0000

Folks,
I have just submitted -05 of the topologies-update draft.  As discussed in the AVTCORE session on Monday, I have added a new section (4.7) on "Consistency between header extensions and RTCP", which was previously posted on this list.  Including that section necessitated a slight restructuring; a split of what used to be section 4 into sections 4 and 5.
I also addressed the other WGLC comments, specifically Bo Burman's nits.
Roni, feel free to issue the WGLC :-)
Thanks,
Stephan

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Topologies
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Stephan Wenger
Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-05.txt
Pages           : 46
Date            : 2014-11-12

Abstract:
   This document discusses point to point and multi-endpoint topologies
   used in Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)-based environments.  In
   particular, centralized topologies commonly employed in the video
   conferencing industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.

   This document is updated with additional topologies and is intended
   to replace RFC 5117.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/