Subject: [AVTCORE] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 03:33:56 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some editorial changes in Warren's OPS DIR review at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ops-dir/current/msg01586.html
See "Nits inline below (in [O,] [P], [R] format):"

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:10:10 +0100

Hi Benoit,

Warren's comments are already addressed in the -12 version.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:57:54 -0600

On 16 Dec 2015, at 5:33, Benoit Claise wrote:

> Please refer to 
> https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html

Hi Benoit,

The authors believe the current version has already addressed Warren's 
comments. Do you see any that were missed?

Thanks!

Ben.