Subject: [AVTCORE] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7273 (4548)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 00:16:17 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7273,
"RTP Clock Source Signalling".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7273&eid=4548

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: John Fletcher <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.2

Original Text
-------------
A rate modifier may be specified.  The modifier is expressed as the
ratio of two integers and modifies the rate specified or implied by
the media description by this ratio.

Corrected Text
--------------
A rate modifier may be specified.  The modifier is expressed as the
ratio of two integers and multiplies the rate specified or implied by
the media description by this ratio.

Notes
-----
Original text says that the rate modifier \\"modifies the rate\\" but does not say how.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7273 (draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : RTP Clock Source Signalling
Publication Date    : June 2014
Author(s)           : A. Williams, K. Gross, R. van Brandenburg, H. Stokking
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance RAI
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Kevin Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 11:37:32 -0700

The authors and I have discussed this with John Fletcher (the reporter).
The proposed change here does clarify the intent of the draft and I am not
opposed to adopting this.

Kevin Gross - AVA Networks

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 1:16 AM, RFC Errata System <[email-masked]
> wrote: