Subject: [AVTCORE] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 15:41:19 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A small editorial suggestion, which you can take or not as you please --
no need to respond:

-- Section 5.1 --

   The above sentence is changed to:

This, by itself, could be confusing, because there's a whole paragraph
"above".  I think it makes sense to do this, to be absolutely clear:

NEW
   The sentence containing "SHALL NOT" in the above paragraph
   is changed to:
END

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:13:21 +0100

Thanks Barry,

A good editorial suggestion, we should definitely incorporate this into 
the version going for approval.

Ben, can you do this as an RFC-editor note as it looks like we are green 
across the board?

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:42:17 -0600

On 17 Dec 2015, at 3:13, Magnus Westerlund wrote:

> Thanks Barry,
>
> A good editorial suggestion, we should definitely incorporate this 
> into the version going for approval.
>
> Ben, can you do this as an RFC-editor note as it looks like we are 
> green across the board?

Just closing the loop: Magnus indicated offline that, given the Gen-ART 
review, they would now prefer to submit a new revision.

Thanks!

Ben.