Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-00

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 23:47:24 +0300

Hi,

I reviewed the document and have two editorial comments:

1.       In section 3.1 new text ""the answerer MUST NOT include an
attribute in the answer" I assume you wanted to say "MUST NOT include this
attribute" or "a=rtc-mux attribute"

2.       You can remove section 7 and  if no acknowledgments remove section
6

Roni Even 

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Christer Holmberg'
Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-00

Hi,

I would like to start a WGLC on
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-00  , Update to
RFC5761

The WGLC will end on August 9th , 2016

Please review the draft and send comments to the list.

For the draft authors;  Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-00?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?

The above question is needed for the document write-up when sent to
publication.

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTCore co-chair

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 12:05:51 +0000

Hi Roni,

> 1. In section 3.1 new text ""the answerer MUST NOT include an attribute in the answer" I assume you wanted
> to say "MUST NOT include this attribute" or "a=rtc-mux attribute"

Correct.

I'll change the text to: "MUST NOT include an "a=rtcp-mux" attribute in the answer"

> 2. You can remove section 7 and  if no acknowledgments remove section 6

There will be some text in section 7 in the next version of the draft.

I will also add some names to section 6 :)

Regards,

Christer

Hi,
I would like to start a WGLC on  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-00  , Update to RFC5761

For the draft authors;  Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-00?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
The above question is needed for the document write-up when sent to publication.

Thanks

Roni Even
AVTCore co-chair