Subject: [AVTCORE] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:30:13 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This actually looks more like a document that we would rather typically publish
by the ISE (as it is describing a method employed by one specific entity only).
I do not object to it publication as informational and I do understand that
this mostly due to the registration the in the MIKEY registry, however, i would
like to note that IESG Approval would have been another option for this
registration.