Subject: [AVTCORE] [Deadlines Approaching] ACM BuildSys 2019 - Nov. 13-14 - New York City – Reminders for Call for Posters/Demos/Workshop Papers/PhD Colloquium

From: Mostafa Mirshekari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:05:03 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

We are past the paper submission deadline for the ACM International
Conference on Systems for Energy-Efficient Built Environments, Cities, and
Transportation (*ACM BuildSys*). However, there are multiple other options
for participating in the conference. The conference will be held Nov. 13-14
in New York City, NY, USA.

*Call for Posters/Demos Reminders*

- BuildSys 2019 welcomes exciting demonstrations of novel technologies,
applications, and hardware for the built environment as well
as posters showing promising early work.
- We seek participation from both industry and academia for demonstrations
and posters. Accepted abstracts will appear in the regular conference
proceedings.

BuildSys 2019 Call for Posters/Demos:
 http://buildsys.acm.org/2019/posters.html
<http://trackmyemails.org/1c92e995d1f999d35dde2f1bac182f67/68f1463cc25bf02fd9520626693119e1/ca29f8d4ad05f527d07d43b8c0325c23.html>

*Poster/Demo Important Dates:*

Submission Deadline: August 10, 2019, 11:59:59pm AOE
Notification of acceptance: August 19, 2019, 11:59:59pm AOE
Camera-ready abstract: September 6, 2019, 11:59:59pm AOE
Submission site: https://buildsys19postersdemos.hotcrp.com/

*Call for Workshop Papers*

This year, we have six workshops in Buildsys. These workshops are:

- The 1st ACM International Workshop on Urban Building Energy Sensing,
Controls, Big Data Analysis, and Visualization (UrbSys)
<https://dcp.ufl.edu/rinker/acm/>

- The 1st ACM International Workshop on Building Information Modeling (BIM)
and Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)  <https://bim-wsn.github.io/>

- The 1st ACM International Workshop on Device-Free Human Sensing (DFHS)
<https://dfhs-buildsys.github.io/dfhs2019/>

- The 1st ACM International Workshop on Enforcing IoT Security in the Built
Environment
<http://www2.ee.unsw.edu.au/~hhabibi/events/workshop_iotsecbuilt.htm>

- The 1st ACM International Workshop on Technology Enablers and Innovative
Applications for Smart Cities and Communities (TESCA)
<https://acm-tesca.github.io/>

- The 2nd ACM International Workshop on Data: Acquisition To Analysis (DATA)
<https://workshopdata.github.io/DATA2019/>

For more information about these workshops (CFP, important dates, and their
websites), please refer to: http://buildsys.acm.org/2019/workshops/

*Call for Doctoral Colloquium (PhD Forum) Reminders*

- The Doctoral Colloquium of BuildSys 2019 seeks to provide a friendly,
supportive, and constructive environment where PhD students can present
their research in progress for an open discussion guided by a panel of
experienced researchers.
- The student should be the sole author, although contributions of the
advisor and others should be acknowledged.
- There will be no separate registration fee for the Doctoral Colloquium.

BuildSys 2019 Call for Doctoral Colloquium:
 http://buildsys.acm.org/2019/doctoral/

*Doctoral Colloquium Important Dates:*
Submission Deadline: August 10, 2019,11:59:59pm AOE
Notification of acceptance: August 19, 2019,11:59:59pm AOE
Camera-ready abstract: September 6, 2019,11:59:59pm AOE
Submission site: https://buildsys19phd.hotcrp.com/

---------------------
Regards,
Mostafa Mirshekari and Clayton Miller

BuildSys 2019 Publicity Chairs