Subject: [AVTCORE] [Paper Deadline Less than a Month Away] 1st ACM Workshop on Device-Free Human Sensing (DFHS 2019), A Buildsys Workshop

From: [email-masked] (Mostafa Mirshekari)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 21:54:53 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

We want to remind you that the paper deadline for the 1st ACM
Workshop on Device-Free Human Sensing (DFHS 2019), which is part of
Buildsys 2019, is less than a month away. The workshop will be held on
November 10, 2019 in New York, USA.

DFHS 2019 CFP Website: https://dfhs-buildsys.github.io/dfhs2019/cfp.html

DFHS 2019 Submission Website: https://dfhs19.hotcrp.com/

Keynote Speaker

The keynote speaker for the workshop will be professor Jerome P. Lynch. Dr.
Lynch is the Donald Malloure Department Chair of Civil and Environmental
Engineering at the University of Michigan; he is also Professor of Civil and
Environmental Engineering and Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer
Science. His current research interests are in the areas of wireless
cyber-physical systems, cyberinfrastructure tools for management of sensor
datasets, computer vision methods for assessing societal resiliency, and advance
sensors for damage detection and structural health monitoring. For more
information about Dr Lynch please refer to the following link:

https://dfhs-buildsys.github.io/dfhs2019/program.html

Important Dates

Submission deadline: August 8, 2019, 11:59:59pm AOE

Notifications: August 26, 2019, 11:59:59pm AOE

Camera ready : September 6, 2019, 11:59:59pm AOE

Paper Types

We solicit two types of original submissions:

Notes papers (4 pages)

Abstract papers (2 pages)

For more detailed submission guidelines, please refer to the workshop
website. We enthusiastically look forward to your submissions.

Regards,

Mostafa Mirshekari and Shijia Pan

DFHS 2019 General Chairs