Subject: [babel] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-babel-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 21:40:48 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-babel-00-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-babel/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had two thoughts. In these bullets:

- As a secondary focus, the working group may work on multicast
aspects of Babel.  Such work should be coordinated with PIM.

- Coordinate with other working groups as needed.

This means "coordinated with the PIM working group", doesn't it?  Perhaps
that would be clearer.

Speaking as a past chair of a working group that wasn't great at figuring
out what working groups we should have been coordinating with - if you
have thoughts about "other working groups as needed", it may be helpful
to say, "as needed, including X and Y working groups".