Subject: [babel] Terry Manderson's No Objection on charter-ietf-babel-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Terry Manderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 22:43:21 -0700

Terry Manderson has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-babel-00-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-babel/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"- Coordinate with other working groups as needed." Appears like its a
secondary focus. Would you mind reordering this such that it is higher in
the list, as bebel will primarily exist for the benefit of other WGs. Can
the text be expanded to be inclusive of suggested WGs? eg "Coordinate
with other working groups as needed, such as HOMENET, PIM, ..."

I agree that complex link metrics should be out of scope of the WG. (last
para) Can this be moved up to the end of third paragraph please?