Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:45:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Source-Specific Routing in Babel
        Authors         : Matthieu Boutier
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   Source-specific routing (also known as Source-Address Dependent
   Routing, SADR) is an extension to traditional next-hop routing where
   packets are forwarded according to both their destination and their
   source address.  This document describes an extension for source-
   specific routing to the Babel routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 22:54:59 +0200

>         Title           : Source-Specific Routing in Babel

This now has two independent implementations (ours and Toke's), but
interop hasn't been verified yet.

Toke, our implementation lives in branch rfc6126bis of babeld.  It's
completely untested (it's an hour old or so), but I need to do some
sleeping before I set up a testbed.  Where do I find yours?

-- Juliusz