Subject: [babel] Call for Babel presentations

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 12:01:58 -0500

Hi,

We have requested a 1 hour Babel WG meeting slot at the 21-17 March IETF in
Vancouver, British Columbia. If you would like to present at that meeting,
please send a request to [email-masked] or post to this list. It is
possible to present remotely if you are not attending the meeting.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 23:43:16 -0500

Hi,

The Babel WG meeting at the March IETF meeting in Vancouver has been
tentatively scheduled for Tuesday afternoon, 24 March, 1740 to 1840
hours.

Thanks,
Donald

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 12:01 PM Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We have requested a 1 hour Babel WG meeting slot at the 21-17 March IETF in Vancouver, British Columbia. If you would like to present at that meeting, please send a request to [email-masked] or post to this list. It is possible to present remotely if you are not attending the meeting.
>
> Thanks,
> Donald