Subject: [babel] Babel IETF online meeting on Monday 27 July 13:00 UTC

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 17:08:30 +0200

Dear all,

There will be an online Babel IETF meeting on

  Monday 27 July 2020, 13:00 UTC

Registration is expensive ($330, slightly more expensive than a 10-year US
visa), but it is easy enough to get a fee a waiver (I got one straight
away, and so did Théo).  Just go to

  https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/

follow the link titled "Fee Waiver Program", and provide a minimal set of
personal information.

Hope to see you on Monday,

-- Juliusz

---

From: Gabriel Kerneis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:30:03 +0200

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/babel/meetings/ says the meeting is at
13:00 (UTC) but https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-108-babel/ says
13:30. I'm assuming the former is the correct time, but fixing the typo in
the latter would be nice if possible.

Best,
Gabriel
go/kerneis-feedback <https://goto.google.com/kerneis-feedback>

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 5:09 PM Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> babel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/babel
>

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:15:34 +0000

Yes, it’s 13:00. Sorry for the error. It has been fixed.

Donald

From: babel <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Gabriel Kerneis
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 3:30 AM
To: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; Babel at IETF <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [babel] Babel IETF online meeting on Monday 27 July 13:00 UTC

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/babel/meetings/<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fwg%2Fbabel%2Fmeetings%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cdonald.eastlake%40futurewei.com%7C231d2de83333455efd0c08d831fefa97%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C1%7C637314318498131888&sdata=adWlsKLWpWXi6LIipGJA%2F%2F2vWdSMh6vGSQUwOSWSO0M%3D&reserved=0> says the meeting is at 13:00 (UTC) but https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-108-babel/<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fagenda-108-babel%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cdonald.eastlake%40futurewei.com%7C231d2de83333455efd0c08d831fefa97%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C1%7C637314318498131888&sdata=GNhrlP4xjPx4%2B0zLSMlkXj3%2FJ%2BF7jQJkDr4Ffa4KNJc%3D&reserved=0> says 13:30. I'm assuming the former is the correct time, but fixing the typo in the latter would be nice if possible.

Best,
Gabriel
go/kerneis-feedback<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoto.google.com%2Fkerneis-feedback&data=02%7C01%7Cdonald.eastlake%40futurewei.com%7C231d2de83333455efd0c08d831fefa97%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C1%7C637314318498141883&sdata=RIU2hvnWGhcoVboxiRqVavZQwjXUG79RekqGMeHqfXo%3D&reserved=0>

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 5:09 PM Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dear all,

  https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fhow%2Fmeetings%2F108%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cdonald.eastlake%40futurewei.com%7C231d2de83333455efd0c08d831fefa97%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C1%7C637314318498151881&sdata=efT7H0m%2FOQgrIOBMMC3vxHyLIMac1NAxBro9MDKu7E0%3D&reserved=0>

-- Juliusz

_______________________________________________
babel mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/babel<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fbabel&data=02%7C01%7Cdonald.eastlake%40futurewei.com%7C231d2de83333455efd0c08d831fefa97%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C1%7C637314318498151881&sdata=vudcuJSmrZBF%2FkAS%2F1B03MibJT2Z4Ycx6GCjwTIPi38%3D&reserved=0>