Subject: [babel] Fwd: Encourage people to visit NomCom during office hours

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 22:43:49 -0400

The following is forwarded at the request of Barbar Stark.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: STARK, BARBARA H <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 4:16 PM
Subject: Encourage people to visit NomCom during office hours
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>

...
I wanted to let everyone know that NomCom will be holding some office
hours next week. If you want to stop by and talk with us (just to say
Hi, ask about NomCom, ask about being a nominee for the various I*
positions, etc.), we'd love to see and hear from you.

The date and times (which are also posted on the IETF 108 Agenda) are:

    Monday, July 27, 16:00-17:00 UTC WebEx:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m13c41ae118e538b6d25efb25d41307ee
    Tuesday, July 28, 09:30-10:30 UTC WebEx:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6132b48c3eac5469a41043ce55dada20
    Thursday, July 30, 20:00-21:00 UTC WebEx:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j..php?MTID=mf7ce451931e35818fd7b3bf44abd1026

In addition to being available by WebEx, those of us who can will
simultaneously be on Gather.Town (possibly in a special NomCom
corner). To find us, the easiest way is to go to the Participants list
(at right of the Gather screen), find "Barbara Stark", left click on
my name and select "Locate".

See you next week!
Barbara