Subject: [babel] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 18:36:10 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a couple of minor comments here:

— Section 1.1 —
Please use the exact BCP 14 boilerplate from RFC 8174.

— Section 1.2 —
For “datetime”, I suggest adding “Section 5.6” to the reference to RFC 3339, to
make the specific format easier to find.  And I think the use of 3339 in the
definition of the type makes it a normative reference.

Similarly, the use of ISO.10646 to define “string” makes it normative.