Subject: [babel] Last Call: <draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-06.txt> (Source-Specific Routing in Babel) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 08:23:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Babel routing protocol WG (babel) to
consider the following document: - 'Source-Specific Routing in Babel'
  <draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-10-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Source-specific routing (also known as Source-Address Dependent
   Routing, SADR) is an extension to traditional next-hop routing where
   packets are forwarded according to both their destination and their
   source address.  This document describes an extension for source-
   specific routing to the Babel routing protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.