Subject: [babel] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 22:43:41 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 3.1 ]

* s/running and operational/running any operational/?

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 03:50:49 +0000

Hi Erik,
Thanks for your review. My comment is below.
Barbara

The running datastore and operational datastore are distinct concepts.
Some data models (like YANG) have distinct, replicated sets of parameters for these.
Others (like TR-181) don't, and use two separate parameters.
I believe the "and" is correct.