Subject: [babel] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 22:23:05 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The shepherd writeup is more than a year old.  I wonder if we should get into
the habit of asking that these be refreshed before they're scheduled on
telechats.

Please fix the boilerplate text from BCP 14 (your Section 1.1).

Lastly, +1 to Barry's comments.

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 13:27:09 +0000

Hi Murray,

Thanks. Yes, I've already agreed to all Barry's comments (which included the BCP 14 fix).
Will do.
Barbara