Subject: [babel] Babel WG meeting 26 July, 2nd Call for Presentations

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 22:52:00 -0400

Hi,

The Babel WG meeting has been confirmed for 21:30 - 22:30 UTC on
Monday 26 July. (That's 5:30pm to 6:30pm US Eastern time .) This will
be the 111th IETF meeting and you need to either register here
https://registration.ietf.org/111/ or get a fee waiver here
https://www.ietf.org/forms/111-registration-fee-waiver/.

When the time comes, the link to join the meeting, copied from
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda/ is
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=babel&short=&item=1.
I believe you will need a Datatracker account to use that link which,
if you don't have one, can be created at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/

Anyone who would like to present should contact the chairs or post to this list.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]