Subject: [babel] Erik Kline's Yes on draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:38:35 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Abstract; nit]

* s/annoncing/announcing/

[S1; comment]

* "...enables a mode of operation where..."

  For your consideration: RFC 7404 talks about a mode of IPv6 link-local-only
  operation; it might or might not be a useful citation.

[S2.4; nit]

* s/Next Hop and TLV/Next Hop and IHU/

[S3; nit]

* The RFC 7600 reference is not to Section 22 but rather R-22 (Section 4.8).

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:20:18 -0500

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your review and yes vote.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:49:49 +0100

Thanks for your review, Erik.

> * s/annoncing/announcing/

Oh, wow.  In the abstract, no less.

>   operation; it might or might not be a useful citation.

Thanks, that looks interesting.  I'll read the document carefully before
I decide whether to cite it.

> * s/Next Hop and TLV/Next Hop and IHU/

Done.

> * The RFC 7600 reference is not to Section 22 but rather R-22 (Section 4.8).

Done.

-- Juliusz