Subject: [BXXPwg] Intros and meeting query

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:42:06 -0600

Greetings all,

As BEEP is winding down, and since Keith has other commitments to 
attend to, I'm sitting in for him as chair. I'll be playing a little 
catchup to see what's going on and what needs attention, so feel free 
to float me private e-mail if you think there are issues that I 
should be looking at other than what's been discussed on the list.

In the meanwhile, Minneapolis is coming up soon. Is there a need for 
a WG meeting? Let me know in the next few days as I must request 
space before Monday.

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick <mailto:[email-masked]>
Eudora Engineering - QUALCOMM Incorporated
Ph: (217)337-6377 or (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102

_______________________________________________
BXXPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.invisible.net/mailman/listinfo/bxxpwg