Subject: [BXXPwg] BEEP C/C++ implementation

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 11:08:15 -0400

Are there any beep implementations in C or C++? All I found are
implementations in Java, Python and TCL. If not, is there an effort
going on to develop a C or C++ beep library?

Best regards,

Volker Hilt

_______________________________________________
BXXPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.invisible.net/mailman/listinfo/bxxpwg

---

From: "Kristopher Magnusson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 13:08:20 -0700

hi there. we are getting ready to release beepcore in a c flavor. we will
release a c++ wrapper for beepcore a little while thereafter. in keeping
with our other beepcore releases, beepcore-c will be covered by the blocks
public license. i'll definitely post a notice to this list when it becomes
available.

thanks!

........... kris

Kris Magnusson <[email-masked]>
Invisible Worlds, Inc. (htp://invisible.net/)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Volker Hilt
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 8:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [BXXPwg] BEEP C/C++ implementation

Best regards,

Volker Hilt