Subject: [BEEPwg] The status of beepcore-c library.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:26:22 +0800

Hi All,

I have just downloaded a copy of beepcore-c library. And I want to use it in our
product. What is the status of this library? Is it reliable enough? Where can I
get more information about the library? Where can I attend the discussion of the
library?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Johnny Xia.

_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.beepcore.org/mailman/listinfo/beepwg

---

From: "Marshall T. Rose" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:31:54 -0800

> get more information about the library?

i suppose the simple answer is to look at the index page for the project
that includes things like "Status:"

however, if you'd like a more detailed answer: the API has undergone a major
revision and is in the process of being tested. so, i'd wait three weeks.

> Wh
ere can I attend the discussion of the library?

try https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beepcore-c-users

/mtr

---

From: "Huston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:56:51 -0700

> get more information about the library? Where can I attend the discussion
of the

The code in cvs is approaching beta quality. The beta release should be out
in 3-4 weeks. Discussions about the library are typically held on the
sourceforge mailing list (beepcore-c-users).

--Huston

---

From: Gabe Wachob <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:28:44 -0800 (PST)

Also, if you prefer live chat, some beepniks can be found on #beepnik on
irc.openprojects.net

	-Gabe