Subject: [BEEPwg] codecon

From: Gabe Wachob <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:51:56 -0800 (PST)

Just to let beep-interested people know about codecon - a short conference
in San Francisco Feb 15-17: "CodeCon is the premier event in 2002 for the
P2P, cypherpunk, and network/security application developer community. It
is a workshop for developers of real-world applications that support
individual liberties."

I think BEEP may have some (obvious) interesting applications in the p2p
space, and I'll be there - if anybody else is interested, see the CodeCon
site http://www.codecon.org Its cheap - $50 if you register ahead of time.

	-Gabe

-- 
Gabe Wachob                   [email-masked]
Personal                   http://www.wachob.com
CTO, WiredObjects    http://www.wiredobjects.com

_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.beepcore.org/mailman/listinfo/beepwg