Subject: RE: [BEEPwg] ANNOUNCE: roadrunner-0.9

From: Harley Pebley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:48:57 -0600

> Are you guys thinking about coordinating with Huston (or 
> other beepcore folks) and Jered (or other permabeep folks)
> about getting some organized interoperability testing going?

I was wondering the same thing.

> As a starter, it might be useful to construct test cases that everyone
> agrees are "correct". Not sure how these would be expressed.
> 
> Would there be interest in starting a beepbuilders list a la 
> soapbuilders?

Once I get back to coding my implementation, I will have an
interest in this.

Regards,
Harley Pebley
_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.beepcore.org/mailman/listinfo/beepwg