Subject: [BEEPwg] new BEEP Core community web site

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 19:27:03 +0100

Hi, 

beepcore.org community site has been upgraded to reorganize all
information available around BEEP. I hope you find it useful.

Activities
~~~~~~~~~~

There are many on going activities where collaboration is welcome. As a
brief, these activities involves:

  -  writing articles about aspects around the BEEP protocol and
     products/protocols making use of it, 

  -  notifying new BEEP toolkits and BEEP enabled products. 

There is also a service directory inside the support section that is
organizing companies/organizations and products around BEEP. Some of
previous yet listed products were missing (broken link on most cases),
so, anyone how is interested on making its products to get listed again
contact us.

Articles
~~~~~~~~

As an initial step, an article about SEQ frames has been written [1],
taking advantage from discussions on the beepcore.org mailing list. 

Articles are really important because many people can get lot of
experience from those people that has already faced problems found
inside the BEEP framework.

Contact us
~~~~~~~~~~

To reach us for comments, suggestions, writing articles, or any related
issue with the beepcore.org community portal, you can
[email-masked].

Enjoy BEEP!

[1] http://beepcore.org/seq_frames.html

-- 
Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.

_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://drakken.dbc.mtview.ca.us/mailman/listinfo/beepwg

---

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:53:17 +0100

<notice>With Gabe's permission, I'm forwarding its message</notice>

I encourage everyone who hasn't paid attention to beep in a while to
go check out the new beepcore - its quite nice.

Am I sensing a renewed interest in BEEP?

On 2/8/06, Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]> wrote:
> BEEPbuilders mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://drakken.dbc.mtview.ca.us/mailman/listinfo/beepbuilders
>

--
Gabe Wachob / [email-masked] / http://www.wachob.com

---

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:55:08 +0100

Hi Gabe,

> go check out the new beepcore - its quite nice.

Thanks, 

> Am I sensing a renewed interest in BEEP?

I hope so. It is a great protocol that people should know to make a
better desicion while writting new network connection oriented stuff. 

Cheers!