Subject: [BEEPwg] Vortex (Need 4 a persistant link example)

From: "Jacky Luk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:11:06 +0000

Dear BEEP/Vortex gurus,
I don't really want the session/connection to go away after sending and 
receiving data.
How do I make a persistant link with vortex? probably asynchronous. Any 
examples to download
This is quite urgent! Thanks
Thanks
Jack

_________________________________________________________________
FREE 'A WORD A DAY' - learn English easily! 
http://www.linguaphonenet.com/BannerTrack.asp?EMSCode=MSN06-02ETFJ-0211E

_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://drakken.dbc.mtview.ca.us/mailman/listinfo/beepwg

---

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:37:46 +0100

> Dear BEEP/Vortex gurus,

Hi Jack,

Some clarifications are required. This mailing list is being run to
answer BEEP protocol specific questions. Vortex Library users questions
has nothing to do here.

Vortex is just an implementation of the BEEP protocol. If you need help
and clarifications about Vortex usage, use the mailing list provided for
such purpose [1] If you have questions about the BEEP protocol itself,
use this list.

	-Francis

[1] http://lists.aspl.es/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/aspl-fact-users

-- 
Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.