Subject: Analysts see gold as haven from a unstable US Market and Dollar.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:58:45 -0500

Day Trader Watch Report
Gold once again provides stable haven from falling market.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Peter Spina, an analyst at GoldSeek stated. "Integrity in our financial
institutions and the U.S. dollar are falling quickly. Restoring
confidence is very difficult to undertake with current circumstances,
and the result is greater interest in real money. Gold's integrity does
not need to be questioned, and that brings a level of confidence the
U.S. dollar simply cannot produce as it loses its global appeal," Gold
markets are continuing to climb as the dollar just cannot provide the
stability investors are looking for.

In this growing market companies like Hemisphere Gold are showing a
promising future due to there recent gold findings in South America. The
last 30 days has seen an increase in share prices of over 115%.

Next week an aggressive marketing campaign is expected to draw attention
to the investment potential provided by HPGI. Those looking for maximum
returns are already moving on it this week as it is expected to climb
hard with next weeks new exposure to investors.