Subject: Greetings To You My Partner

From: "Mr James Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 02:02:39 +0800 (HKT)

18/1/08

Greetings To You My Partner,

 I have been waiting for you before now to  have contacted me for your
Confirmable  Bank Draft of $800.000.00 USD(Eight Hundred Thousand US
DoallarS),but till this moment i have not heard from your end.I then went
ahead and deposited the Draft with CXPRESS COURIER  SERVICE, West Africa
Region,After which i travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Course
and I will not come back till Mid January.

What you need to do now is to contact the CXPRESS COURIER SERVICE  as soon
as possible to ascertain when they will deliver your package to you due to
the urgency as regards meeting the deadline of  the expiring date. For
your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, Insurance
premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque(showing that the funds
is not meant for drug traficking,nor meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in
your Country) .

 The only money you will need to  send to the CXPRESS COURIER SERVICE to
deliver  your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is Two
hundred USD ($200.00 USD)only,been charged you as Keeping Fee of the
Courier Company so far,all the while the package has
been with them.Again,don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money
except  $200.00 US Dollars.I would have paid  this fee, but did not agree
because they don't  know when you will contact them and in case of
demurrage.You have to contact the CXPRESS COURIER SERVICE now for the
delivery of your Draft with this information bellow:

Contact Person: Mr Paul Smith
Email Address:[email-masked]
Telephone #:+(234) 08033723117.

 Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address(mailing
address) and Direct   telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake
on the Delivery and ask them  to give you the tracking number to enable
you track your package over  there and know when it will get to your
address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive
this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their
Security  Keeping  fee of $200US Dollars for their immediate action. You
should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your
Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
 Mr James Lee

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________-