Subject: [beepwg] [ANN] jsVortex 0.2.1 "There's no spoon" release is ready!

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:47:08 +0200

>>>> jsVortex 0.2.1 <<<<
                    There's no spoon release       

>>>> Release note
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  Advanced Software Production Line is proud to announce jsVortex
  0.2.1 "There's no spoon" release: an Open Source Javascript BEEP
  implementation.

  jsVortex is a pure Javascript BEEP implementation that is specially
  designed to run in the context of a web browser, turning it into an
  effective BEEP peer without too much effort.

  Check out the following links to get ready with jsVortex:

    - http://www.aspl.es/jsVortex
      [jsVortex homepage]

    - http://www.aspl.es/jsVortex/docs
      [jsVortex API documentation]

    - http://www.aspl.es/vortex
      [Vortex Library homepage, used to validate jsVortex]
 
    - http://www.sf.net/projects/vortexlibrary
      [Source download]

    - http://www.beepcore.org
      [BEEP Core community web site]

>>>> First release done
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This first public release includes the following general features:

 * Implemented initial core BEEP protocol: MSG, RPY, ERR. It is still
   missing support ANS/NUL. SEQ frame are fully supported.

 * Implemented initial core SASL framework. Used to implement PLAIN
   and ANONYMOUS mechanism.

 * Implemented initial core support TLS profile.

 * Implemented a regression test application that will be used to
   increase and validate all functions implemented:
    
     http://www.aspl.es/jsVortex/test/testConnect.html

>>>> About Us
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  ASPL (Advanced Software Production Line) is a Spanish company that
  provides services and support to introduce open source products,
  especially GNU/Linux, into organization's processes.

  Since 2000, ASPL has been providing software development and support
  services to install GNU/Linux enterprise servers that provides mail,
  file and firewall services.

  Contact us, English or Spanish, to get commercial support and/or
  BEEP based development services.

  You can reach us:

       http://www.aspl.es - [email-masked]

--
Francis Brosnan Blázquez           - [email-masked]
Advanced Software Production Line  - http://www.aspl.es
26th jun 2009, Madrid (Spain)