Subject: Dear Subcriber

From: "THE EIRCOM.NET TEAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:09:48 -0000 (UTC)

http://webmail.eircom.net/
Thank you for using eircom.net!
THE EIRCOM.NET TEAM
=====
Dear Subcriber,

We wrote to you on 9th March 2010 advising that you change the password on your account in order
to prevent any unauthorisedaccount access following the

network intrusion we previously communicated.we have found the vulnerability that caused this
issue, and haveinstigated a system wide security audit to

improve and enhance ourcurrent security, in order to continue using our services you arerequire to
update you account details below.

To complete your account verification, you must reply to this email immediately and enter your
account details below.

full name:
Full Address:
Age:
Sex:
Phone Number:

Username: (********)
Email:password:(********)

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our database.We apologise
for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this

period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for ourcustomers and for the security
of their data.our customers are totally secure

Eircom Support Team

Thanks for your understanding.