Subject: Your Account Closes in 2 Day(s) (6441KB of 6551k)

From: "WEBMAIL UPDATE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 13:57:15 +0545

Dear Account User

This message is from webmail messaging center announcing to all
webmail account owners that some account are going to be deleted due
to the rate of scam on the internet. These deleted account will be
used to to upgrade and create more space for both unscammed old and
new mails.

To prevent your Account from been deleted you will have to update it
by providing the information requested below to our webmail
administrator email : [email-masked]

Confirm Your Account Details
Webmail ID:
Password:
DOB: 

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it
will only be valid during this period and can be changed after the
process.Thanks for your understanding.Note that if you receive any
mail asking you to pay for the upgrading of your account please kindly
ignore and report to us.
Webmail Administrator. Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update
his or her account within seven days of receiving this warning will
lose his or her account permanently. Warning Co: ID67565

NOTE: that all response should be sent to our webmail administrator
email : [email-masked].