Subject: Upgrade Your Email Account

From: Webmail Upgrade Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:04:08 -0300

ATTENTION:

WEBMAIL SUBSCRIBER:

This mail is to inform all our {WEBMAIL} users that we will be upgrading our
site in a couple of days from now. So you as a Subscriber of our site you are
required to send us your Email account details so as to enable us know if you
are still making use of your mail box. Further informed that we will be
deleting all mail account that is not functioning so as to create more space
for new user. so you are to send us your mail account details which are as
follows:

*User name:
*Password:
*Date of Birth:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated from
our database. Your response should be send to

the following e-mail address. Your AdminManager:[email-masked]

Yours In Service.
Webmail Upgrade Team
Copyright © 2010.