Subject: Google Email Verification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 03:41:02 -0800

Dear Google Account holder:

We have received your request to add [email-masked]

to your Google Account.  Please click on the link below to verify
this request.

https://www.google.com/accounts/launch?.gx=1&.rand=41em13d4ktgh3&.intl=usn

If clicking the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a

new browser window instead.

If you have received this mail in error, you do not need to take any
action. If

you do not click on the link, the address will not be added to your
account.

Thank you for using Google.

For questions or concerns regarding your account, please visit the

Google Accounts FAQ at

http://www.google.com/support/accounts/

This is a post-only mailing.  Replies to this message are not
monitored

or answered.