Subject: [beepwg] [ANN] jsVortex 0.5.1 'Circles' release is ready!

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:29:40 +0200

>>>> jsVortex 0.5.1 <<<<
                             'Circles' 

>>>> Release note
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  Advanced Software Production Line is proud to announce jsVortex
  0.5.1 "Circles" release: an Open Source Javascript BEEP
  implementation.

  jsVortex is a Javascript BEEP implementation that is specially
  designed to run in the context of a web browser, turning it into an
  effective BEEP peer without too much effort.

  Check out the following links to get ready with jsVortex:

    - http://www.aspl.es/jsVortex
      [jsVortex homepage]

    - http://www.aspl.es/jsVortex/docs
      [jsVortex API documentation]

    - http://www.aspl.es/vortex
      [Vortex Library homepage, used to validate jsVortex]
 
    - http://www.sf.net/projects/vortexlibrary
      [Source download]

    - http://www.beepcore.org
      [BEEP Core community web site]

>>>> This release in short
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  This release adds support for IE 7, Safari 5 and Opera 11. Now
  jsVortex support all major browsers (GC, FF, IE, Sa, Op).

>>>> Changes from last release
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* [fix] Several updates to support IE7.

* [fix] General JavaSocketConnector rewrite to use javascript.eval +
  connection hash to support Safari (which does not support passing
  JSObject from/to java/javascript). Also checked rewrite keeps
  supporting FF, IE and GC. Nice! Hello Mac!
  
* [fix] Debian updates..

>>>> About Us
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  ASPL (Advanced Software Production Line) is a Spanish company that
  provides services and support to introduce open source products,
  especially GNU/Linux, into organization's processes.

  Contact us, English or Spanish, to get commercial support and/or
  BEEP based development services.

  You can reach us:

       http://www.aspl.es - [email-masked]
--
Francis Brosnan Blázquez           - [email-masked]
Advanced Software Production Line  - http://www.aspl.es
12th jul 2011, Madrid (Spain)