Subject: [Ietf-behave] Application milestone

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:25:17 -0500 (CDT) (envelope-from [email-masked])

The authors of draft-ford-behave-app-04.txt have proposed the WG to adopt
that document to meet an existing BEHAVE milestone:

  Dec 2006     Submit a BCP that discusses protocol 
               design techniques for using the existing 
               set of NAT traversal approaches to IESG

Please review draft-ford-behave-app-04.txt and comment to the list on its
suitability for that milestone -- if more sections are needed, we need to
combine it with other work, or its suitability as-is.

I hope to have one of the authors present the document at San Diego meeting.

-d

---

From: Saikat Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:56:13 -0500 (CDT) (envelope-from [email-masked])

> that document to meet an existing BEHAVE milestone:

I am willing to support and review this document. Are there other
contenders for the same milestone? I recall someone proposing the ICE
document (more or less) as the behave-app document?

-- 
Saikat
Attachment:
signature.asc