Subject: [Ietf-behave] Re: prior TURN draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:29:15 -0800 (PST)

Good point. I've sent a note to the I-D editor requesting this change.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
Joël Repiquet wrote:

 Hi,

To avoid a confusion, you should remove "draft-rosenberg-midcom-turn-08" 
that is in the state "AD is watching".

See 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=8033&rfc_flag=0 

Regards

Joël 

--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
jdrosen@xxxxxxxxx                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com