Subject: [Ietf-behave] Comments on turn-01

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 06:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Some comments on draft-ietf-behave-turn-01:

- The title should be changed to be aligned with STUN: "Obtaining Relay
Addresses from Simple Traversal Underneath NAT (STUN)"

- Section 6, 3rd paragraph: The third example should be
"_stun-relay._tls.example.com."

- Section 9.1.1.1, 7th paragraph: "...have changed (BANDWIDTH,
REQUESTED_TRANSPORT, etc.)." should be "...have changed (BANDWITH,
REQUESTED-TRANSPORT, etc...)."

- Same section paragraphes 14 and 16: Replace "TURN" by "STUN relay"

- Same paragraph, 20th paragraph: "... (See Section 14." should be "...
(See Section 14.)"

- Section 10: "REQUESTED-PORT" should be "REQUEST-PORT-PROPS"

- Section 11, 4th paragraph: Replace "TURN" by "STUN relay"

- Section 16.1, 16.2, 16.3, 16.4: Replace all instances of "TURN" by
"STUN relay"

Thanks.

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Home: marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work: marc@xxxxxxx