Subject: [Ietf-behave] Adapting individual drafts as WG documents

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:36:13 -0800 (PST)

Dear WG Chairs (Cullen & Jiri),

We have the following two drafts out that match the BEHAVE WG milestones for a)
ICMP behavioral requirements and b) Application design techniques for NAT
traversal respectively. Please initiate the procedure to adapt these as WG
documents. Thanks.

    draft-srisuresh-behave-nat-icmp-00.txt
    draft-ford-behave-app-01.txt

Related to the second draft, we have another draft on "State of P2P traversal
across NATs" (<draft-srisuresh-behave-p2p-state-01.txt>). Currently, there is
no milestone associated with this. Would appreciate if you could assess the
interest in reviewing this in the WG.  And, if there is, please initiate the
process for adapting this also as WG document. Thanks.
   
regards,
suresh

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:10:45 -0800 (PST)

We had discussion of milestones at the meeting and Jiri and I will be
sending out the questions from that from that some time in next week or two
for confirmation on the list.

On 11/14/05 9:36 AM, "Pyda Srisuresh" <srisuresh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-behave mailing list
> Ietf-behave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> https://list.sipfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-behave