Subject: [Ietf-behave] updated rfc3489bis

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:05:20 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

I've just submitted an updated rfc3489bis draft. Until it appears in the 
arhives, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-00.txt

Besides the filename change to reflect its status as a WG item (it is on 
the charter for completion in July 2005), the only other change is the 
addition of a new attribute, SERVER, which is a textual description of 
the server software and version, similar to the SIP and HTTP Server field.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
jdrosen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                        FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com