Subject: [Ietf-behave] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:50:16 -0500 (CDT) (envelope-from [email-masked])

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance 
Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast Requirements for a Network Address Port 
Translator (NAPT)
        Author(s)       : D. Wing
        Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2006-9-15
        
This document places requirements on a Network Address Translator
(NAT) and Network Address and Port Translator (NAPT) that supports IP
multicast by implementing an Internet Group Management Protocol
(IGMP) proxy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request@xxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        mailserv@xxxxxxxxx
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt>