Subject: [Ietf-behave] FW: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 63rd IETF Meeting in Paris, France

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:42:31 -0700 (PDT)

If we are going to have a WG version of TCP by Paris, we need to sort out
how we are doing that before July 5th. Similarly if anyone else wants to
submit 00 WG documents before Paris, please talk to Jiri and I soon.

Cullen <with my chair hat on>

------ Forwarded Message
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:00:02 -0400
To: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 63rd IETF
Meeting in Paris, France

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
WG documents.  Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
internet-drafts@xxxxxxxxx  We would appreciate receiving your list of
approved drafts four (4) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, or by Tuesday, July 5th at 9:00 AM ET for the 63rd IETF
Meeting.  Please include the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject"
field.  This procedure will help to ensure that version -00 I-Ds are
posted in a timely manner, allowing more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 63rd IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_63.html.

------ End of Forwarded Message

---

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

Cullen & Jiri,

We would like draft-sivakumar-behave-nat-tcp-req-01 to be adapted as WG
document   for TCP. In addition, we would also like draft-ford-behave-gen-01 to
be adapted as WG document for common stuff (i.e., transport independent stuff,
including ICMP).

regards,
suresh

--- Cullen Jennings <fluffy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-behave mailing list
> Ietf-behave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> https://list.sipfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-behave
>

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:21:31 -0700 (PDT)

I read Cullen's message as them wanting to hear offline, so I did it 
that way, but now that folks are asking in public: I would like to 
have draft-hoffman-behave-tcp-00.txt considered as the WG document 
for TCP NAT behavior.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Cybersecurity Association
--www.cybersecurity.org

---

From: Saikat Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:22:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 09:42 -0700, Cullen Jennings wrote:
> how we are doing that before July 5th. 

After going through the active TCP drafts and taking into consideration
the UDP draft that is nearing consensus, my vote is to consider: 
        draft-hoffman-behave-tcp-00.txt 
as the WG document for TCP behavior. 

-- 
Saikat
Attachment:
signature.asc

---

From: Bryan Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

> how we are doing that before July 5th.

I vote for adopting:

        draft-ford-behave-gen-01.txt, and
        draft-sivakumar-behave-nat-tcp-01.txt

as working group drafts.

Bryan

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 05:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

<with my chair hat on>

Jiri and I talked on the phone and I would like to comment on the TCP drafts
- all of them actually...

The chairs don't see widespread opinions or consensus about how to move from
the multiple TCP drafts forward to one WG documents - We plan to have
discussion of this in the WG meeting at the next IETF then take the results
of that discussion to the list and try to decide how to move forward.

Cullen