Subject: [Ietf-behave] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-turn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance 
Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Obtaining Relay Addresses from Simple Traversal of 
UDP Through NAT (STUN)
        Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-01.txt
        Pages           : 49
        Date            : 2006-6-28
        
This specification defines a usage of the Simple Traversal of UDP
   Through NAT (STUN) Protocol for asking the STUN server to relay
   packets towards a client.  This usage is useful for elements behind
   NATs whose mapping behavior is address and port dependent.  The
   extension purposefully restricts the ways in which the relayed
   address can be used.  In particular, it prevents users from running
   general purpose servers from ports obtained from the STUN server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request@xxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-behave-turn-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        mailserv@xxxxxxxxx
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-01.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-01.txt>