Subject: [Ietf-behave] Agenda item background?

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 19:06:21 -0800 (PST)

Is there any suggested reading for these items on the agenda?

5. TCP Behavior Nagendra 10 min

6. Open Issues Jiri Kuthan 10 min

Thanks!

Spencer

---

From: Bryan Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 09:53:19 -0800 (PST)

> 6. Open Issues Jiri Kuthan 10 min

I won't be able to be there myself, but mind if I suggest the following paper 
anyway?  It's based on my previous Internet-Draft work with Pyda Srisuresh 
and Dan Kegel, but heavily revised recently to include discussion of TCP, 
along with a summary of preliminary results gathered using NAT Check:

Peer-to-Peer Communication Across Network Address Translators, Bryan Ford, 
Pyda Srisuresh, and Dan Kegel, November 7, 2004.
PDF: http://www.brynosaurus.com/pub/os/nat.pdf
PS: http://www.brynosaurus.com/pub/os/nat.ps.gz

Cheers,
Bryan

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:19:40 -0800 (PST)

Good question - sorry for not having this on the agenda sooner.

> 5. TCP Behavior Nagendra 10 min

This discussion was only going to talk about the various options that have
been discussed in email on the list. I think the idea was very early working
group direction on what paths to pursue of the various ideas that are
floating around. 

> 6. Open Issues Jiri Kuthan 10 min

This would only be dealing with trying to close off open issues for the
documents that are in items 1-4 in the agenda.

> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Spencer
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-behave mailing list
> Ietf-behave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> https://list.sipfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-behave