Subject: [Ietf-behave] draft-ietf-behave-tcp-02.txt

From: Saikat Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:33:17 -0500 (CDT) (envelope-from [email-masked])

Hi folks,

A new version of the TCP behavior document is now available at:
http://saikat.guha.cc/pub/draft-ietf-behave-tcp-02.txt
(missed the I-D cutoff)

The diff from -01 is at: http://tinyurl.com/yhuhla

The document incorporates (largely cosmetic) changes from the last IETF,
mailing-list and off-list discussions. Specifically:
- Normative references to BEHAVE-UDP and BEHAVE-ICMP
- Removal of TCP port preservation for r-services (decided in IETF66)
- ICMP payload translation is a MUST (for TCP PMTU). Refer to
  upcoming mailing-list thread.

The document is now ready for technical review (and once the I-D
blackout is lifted) for WGLC.

cheers,
-- 
Saikat
Attachment:
signature.asc