Subject: [Ietf-behave] ICMP presentation in meeting today

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 05:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

I think the authors of the ICMP document and I are having a hard time  
coming up with a set of slides for this meeting. This is not an  
immediate deliverable of the WG and I think it would be best to just  
cancel the ICMP presentation today. We'll keep things going on list.

Cullen

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

> I think the authors of the ICMP document and I are having a 
> hard time coming up with a set of slides for this meeting.  This is 
> not an immediate deliverable of the WG and I think it would be 
> best to just cancel the ICMP presentation today. 

Ok, thanks for trying.  

We'll probably use your slot to talk about a 'diagnostics' document 
that may be useful for P2P (notably for P2P-SIP).

> We'll keep things going on list.

Alright.

-d