Subject: [Ietf-behave] Agenda Time Requests

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

Could folks please email Jiri and I any requests for agenda time. We plan to
use a significant amount of time in the meeting to work on the issues around
the TCP drafts.

Thanks,

Cullen (with my Chair hat on)

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 05:44:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cullen and Jiri,

if there is interest in the behave working group I would like to give a 
short
presentation on NAT for SCTP as described in
draft-stewart-behave-sctpnat-01.txt and
draft-tuexen-sctp-udp-encaps-00.txt

Best regards
Michael
On Oct 21, 2005, at 0:50 Uhr, Cullen Jennings wrote:

Could folks please email Jiri and I any requests for agenda time. We 
plan to
use a significant amount of time in the meeting to work on the issues 
around
the TCP drafts.

Thanks,

_______________________________________________
Ietf-behave mailing list
Ietf-behave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://list.sipfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-behave