Subject: [Ietf-behave] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:50:16 -0500 (CDT) (envelope-from [email-masked])

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance 
Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NAT Behavioral Requirements for Unicast UDP
        Author(s)       : F. Audet, C. Jennings
        Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08.txt
        Pages           : 29
        Date            : 2006-10-11
        
This document defines basic terminology for describing different
   types of NAT behavior when handling Unicast UDP and also defines a
   set of requirements that would allow many applications, such as
   multimedia communications or on-line gaming, to work consistently.
   Developing NATs that meet this set of requirements will greatly
   increase the likelihood that these applications will function
   properly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request@xxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        mailserv@xxxxxxxxx
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08.txt>

---

From: Stephen Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:30:48 -0500 (CDT) (envelope-from [email-masked])

Hi Francois,
Has this draft been change to Standard Track category?
But It is a BCP in the WG charter.
Thanks!

BR,
Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-behave-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ietf-behave-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:50 AM
To: i-d-announce@xxxxxxxx
Cc: ietf-behave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Ietf-behave] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance
Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

Send a message to:
        mailserv@xxxxxxxxx
In the body type:

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:29:06 -0500 (CDT) (envelope-from [email-masked])

It is BCP, and the approval notification as a BCP just went out a few
moments ago,
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg03026.html

I expect Francois upgraded his XML2RFC to 1.31, which adds an "Intended
Status:" header.  Thanks for noticing the error.  It will get fixed prior to
publication as an RFC.

-d

> Stephen Zhou
> Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:25 PM
> To: audet@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Ietf-behave] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08.txt
> 
> Hi Francois,
> You can also visit 
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-behave mailing list
> Ietf-behave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> https://list.sipfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-behave