Subject: [Ietf-behave] NAT TCP Test Client

From: Saikat Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:14:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am classifying NATs to study P2P TCP NAT traversal. I have a new
version of the NAT TCP test (similar to Bryan's natcheck). This version
tests NAT TCP binding behavior, TCP timers, packet filtering,
hairpinning, port overloading etc. Unlike the previous version, this
version doesn't require installing a device driver and is available for
both Linux and Windows clients. I'd appreciate it a lot if people could
test the NATs they have access to and upload the results.

Installation:
http://nutss.gforge.cis.cornell.edu/stunt-client-installation.php

Test results:
http://nutss.gforge.cis.cornell.edu/stunt-results.php

STUNT Homepage:
http://nutss.gforge.cis.cornell.edu/stunt.php

Description of tests:
http://nutss.gforge.cis.cornell.edu/stunt-client.php

Thanks
-- 
Saikat
Attachment:
signature.asc