Subject: [Ietf-behave] new BEHAVE milestones

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:21:32 -0700 (PDT)

Our new milestones are now posted at
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/behave-charter.html>:

Done            Submit BCP that defines unicast UDP behavioral requirements
for NATs to IESG
Aug 2006        Submit revision of RFC 3489 to IESG
Sep 2006        Submit BCP that defines multicast UDP behavioral
requirements for NATs to IESG
Oct 2006        Submit relay protocol to IESG
Oct 2006        Submit IPv6 relay protocol to IESG
Dec 2006        Submit a BCP that discusses protocol design techniques for
using the existing set of NAT traversal approaches to IESG
Mar 2007        Submit a BCP that defines TCP behavioral requirements for
NATs to IESG
Mar 2007        Submit a BCP that defines ICMP behavioral requirements for
NATs to IESG
Apr 2007        Close WG or recharter

-d