Subject: [Ietf-behave] ICMP

From: "Francois Audet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 11:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

What do people think about removing from the UDP spec COMPLETLY any 
discussion of ICMP (i.e., remove section 9)?

We have the following item on the Charter:

Nov 05          Produce a BCP that defines basic ICMP behavioral
requirements for NATs

I certainly don't have a problem with removing it from the UDP spec.

---

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 03:31:26 -0700 (PDT)

Chair comment here, at the last meeting, several people pointed out this
document was really assocated with a the protocol and made more sense
described in that context. Has something changed that makes it look like we
should change our direction here ?

Cullen

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-behave-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ietf-behave-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Francois Audet
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 8:08 PM
To: Behave
Subject: [Ietf-behave] ICMP

_______________________________________________
Ietf-behave mailing list
Ietf-behave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://list.sipfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-behave