Subject: [Ietf-behave] Adopting draft-wing-behave-multicast as WG item

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:42:23 -0800 (PST)

The working group seems to be relatively happy with this multicast draft.
I'm proposing that we accept it as a WG item. Do people have any objections
to this? If so, get them in before December 15 and we can decide what to do
with this draft.

Thanks, Cullen

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:54:28 -0800 (PST)

Seems good to me.

-Jonathan R.

Cullen Jennings wrote:

_______________________________________________
Ietf-behave mailing list
Ietf-behave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://list.sipfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-behave
--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
jdrosen@xxxxxxxxx                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com