Subject: [Ietf-behave] draft agenda

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:30:18 -0500 (CDT) (envelope-from [email-masked])

Draft agenda is now at the following URL and the current version is in this
email.
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/behave.html

-d

-----

                     BEHAVE Agenda -- IETF 67, San Diego
                   WEDNESDAY, November 8, 2006, 9:00-11:30
                  (agenda last revised 2006-10-24 13:16 PDT)

                           ** DRAFT AGENDA **

 Chair: Dan Wing, dwing@xxxxxxxxx

 9:00  Agenda and document status, Dan Wing                  (10 mins)
       draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03, scope change; still needed?
       draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-08, now in RFC editor queue
       draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-00, new WG document, WGLC soon
       draft-ietf-behave-turn-02, removed 'doors'
       draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-00 (expired), waiting for TURN
       Adopt draft-ford-behave-app-04 to meet our Application milestone?

Working Group documents:

 9:10  STUNbis, Jonathan Rosenberg                           (20 mins)
       draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-04

 9:30  TCP, Philip Matthews                                  (10 mins)
       status: ready for technical review and WGLC
       draft-ietf-behave-tcp-02 (missed I-D cutoff; link will be provided)

 9:40  ICMP, Fernando Gont                                   (20 mins)
       status: ready for technical review and WGLC
       draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-01

Individual documents:

10:00  NAT Behavior Discovery, Derek MacDonald               (10 mins)
       draft-macdonald-behave-nat-behavior-discovery-00
       status:  adopt as working group document?

10:10  Application Keepalive for NATs, Xavier Marjou         (10 mins)
       draft-marjou-behave-app-rtp-keepalive-00
       status:  separate from ICE, or integrate into Application 
         milestone document?

10:20  NAT Control STUN Usage, Dan Wing/Jonathan Rosenberg   (15 mins)
       draft-wing-behave-nat-control-stun-usage-00
       status:  adopt as working group document?

10:35  end