Subject: [Ietf-behave] FW: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 62nd IETF Meeting in Minneapolis, MN

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:06:46 -0800 (PST)

If you plan to submit a 00 WG draft (i.e. one with a name ietf-behave-*),
please let the chairs know a week before the draft submission deadline.

Thanks, Cullen

------ Forwarded Message
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:56:39 -0500
To: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 62nd IETF
Meeting in Minneapolis, MN

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat  receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you please
notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff date of all
version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as WG documents.
Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx
by no later than five (5) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, 
or by Monday, February 7th at 9:00 AM ET for the 62nd IETF Meeting. Please
include 
the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject" field. This procedure will help to
ensure 
that version -00 I-Ds are posted in a timely manner, allowing more time for
review 
by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

------ End of Forwarded Message