Subject: [BEHAVE] Looking for core reviewers for the ICE-related specifications

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:41:14 -0500

Folks:

There is a major effort on right now to get all the ICE-related  
documents
to RFC status. We are planning to issue WGLCs for most of these  
documents
over the next few weeks, with the hope of getting them all submitted to
the IESG by mid-January.

There are 6 document which we are classifying as ICE-related:
1.     draft-ietf-behave-3489bis        (STUN)
2.     draft-ietf-behave-turn               (TURN)  (depends on 1)
3.     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice                (ICE) (depends on 1 and 2  
and 5)
4.     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-passive?(ICE-PASSIVE  - new document)  
(depends on 3)
5.     draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag      (ICE-OPTION-TAG  - new  
document)  (depends on 3)
6.     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp          (ICE-TCP) (depends on 3)

As you may be aware, STUN is currently in WGLC, and the other documents
will enter WGLC shortly in their respective working groups.

I am currently looking for people who are willing to be on what I am  
calling
the "core review team" -- that is, people willing to review all 6  
documents.
These people would comment not only on the individual documents, but
also on their interrelationships.

Right now, the core review team consists of the following people:
	Bruce Lowecamp
	Derek MacDonald
	Rohan Mahy
	Philip Matthews
	Dan Wing

If you are interested in being on this team, or would like more  
information,
please let me know.

- Philip

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave