Subject: [BEHAVE] Connection Status Indication content draft-ietf-behave-turn-02

From: Brian Hibbard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:43:38 -0600

From Section 9.4 Connection Status of the draft:

9.4  Connection Status Indication

  TODO: Expand this text.

  When the STUN relay to peer leg is TCP, the STUN relay client needs
  to be aware of the status of these TCP connections.  The STUN relay
  extension defines application states for a TCP connection as follows:
  LISTEN, ESTABLISHED, CLOSED.  Consequently, the STUN relay server
  sends a ConnectionState Indication for a binding whenever the relay
  connection status changes for one of the client's bindings except
  when the status changes due to a STUN relay client request (ex: an
  explicit binding close or deallocation).

Some of the "Expand this text" needs to clarify the bits in the 
message.  I can guess that it ought to contain a REMOTE-ADDRESS 
attribute, but how do we convey "LISTEN, ESTABLISHED, CLOSED"?  Is this 
to be in a new attribute omitted in the current draft, or is there 
something that I missed that will serve that purpose? 

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave