Subject: [BEHAVE] behave list moved

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 23:16:15 -0800

(This message was sent to the new BEHAVE list, [email-masked])

We have moved the BEHAVE mailing list from sipfoundry.org to ietf.org.  All
old subscribers have been automatically subscribed to the new list.  You
should receive two copies of this message -- one from the old list and one
from the new list.  Posts to the old list on sipfoundry.org will be rejected
with a message pointing to the new list on ietf.org.

BEHAVE's archives will be moved to IETF's servers in the next few weeks.

Please send email to [email-masked] if you have any questions or
difficulties related to this move.

Digest subscribers:  During the move I was unable to retain your digest
settings.  This affects about 10% of the mailing list subscribers.  If you
wish to restore digest settings, you can send mail or use the web interface
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/behave> to restore your digest
setting.  Send mail to [email-masked] with "set digest mime" in the
message body (without quotes, of course).

-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave