Subject: [BEHAVE] STUN error response registry

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:44:15 -0400

rfc3489bis establishes a registry for attributes and methods but not 
responses. We've had trouble with resposnes too, so I suggest a registry 
for them also. Unless someone objects I'll add that to the next revision.

I also suggest that having a working webpage like:
http://www.employees.org/behave/stun-attributes.html

but for responses would be mighty useful.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave