Subject: [BEHAVE] claiming stun attributes 0x8029 and 0x802a for ICE

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:37:09 -0400

Per agreement during the Prague IETF in MMUSIC, I'm adding new 
attributes to STUN for the connectivity check usage to support 
collisions in controlling/controlled role. These will be:

0x8029  ICE-CONTROLLED
0x802a  ICE-CONTROLLING

Dan, can you please add these to:
http://www.employees.org/behave/stun-attributes.html

and authors of the other drafts, please do not use them.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave