Subject: [BEHAVE] draft BEHAVE agenda posted

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:35:04 -0800

Draft agenda has been posted here and pasted below:

  http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/behave.html

Please email me with corrections or additions.

-d

-----

                                   BEHAVE Agenda -- IETF 68, Prague
                                 THURSDAY, March 22, 2007, 13:00-15:00
                               (agenda last revised 2007-03-07 13:20 PST)

Chair: Dan Wing, [email-masked]

13:00  Agenda, milestones, and document status, Dan Wing     (20 mins)
         milestones adjusted
         RFC4787, NAT UDP published
         draft-ietf-behave-tcp-04, in IESG processing
         draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-02, WGLC'd
         Application behavior milestone
           (draft-ford-behave-app-05 is the candidate document)
         
13:20  RFC3489bis, Jonathan Rosenberg                        (15 mins)
         draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-05
         status: issued WGLC, received a ton of comments

13:35  TURN, Rohan Mahy                                      (15 mins)
         draft-ietf-behave-turn-03

13:50  NAT Behavior Discovery, Derek MacDonald               (10 mins)
         draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery

14:00  ICMP, Dan Wing                                        (10 mins)
         draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-03
         Status: nearing WGLC

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave