Subject: [BEHAVE] WGLC status and schedule

From: "Mayank Dev Sondhi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:45:57 +0530

Hi All,
      I'm a little confused as to the current agenda for the review of
various WGLC documents. I remember that as per the schedule I had before,
the ice document was to be considered, however I find other new documents in
the review queue.
      I may not have the correct schedule, could someone please point me to
the current schedule so that I don't start reviewing docs that are not being
considered for final review.

Thanks
Mayank
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:56:16 -0800

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mayank Dev Sondhi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 2:16 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [BEHAVE] WGLC status and schedule
> 
> Hi All,
>       I'm a little confused as to the current agenda for the 
> review of various WGLC documents. I remember that as per the 
> schedule I had before, the ice document was to be considered, 
> however I find other new documents in the review queue. 

Although several of BEHAVE's documents have a tight relationship
with ICE, ICE is a product of the MMUSIC working group.

>       I may not have the correct schedule, could someone 
> please point me to the current schedule so that I don't start 
> reviewing docs that are not being considered for final review.

rfc3489bis and turn took longer than expected, which is why
I WGLC'd other documents so we could progress them (TCP, 
p2p-state).

BEHAVE's document status is at:

http://www.employees.org/behave/document-status.html

draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-02's last call ended yesterday.  I
have been on vacation the last 4 days and will be reviewing the
comments received during last call over the next few days.

Rohan submitted turn-03 and it should be posted shortly.

As you saw, ICMP-03 was recently submitted.

I have not yet built the agenda for IETF, but I know that
rfc3489bis, TURN-03, p2p-state, and ICMP will certainly be on 
the agenda.  We will also be talking about our "Submit a BCP 
that discusses protocol design techniques for using the 
existing set of NAT traversal approaches" milestone, as 
no-one has commented on adopting draft-ford-behave-app
to meet this milestone.

-d