Subject: [BEHAVE] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-05

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:27:42 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Pyda Srisuresh and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state
Revision:	 05
Title:		 State of Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Communication Across Network Address Translators(NATs)
Creation_date:	 2007-10-15
WG ID:		 behave
Number_of_pages: 29

Abstract:
This memo documents the various methods known to be in use by
applications to establish direct communication in the presence
of Network Address Translators (NATs) at the current time. Although
this memo is intended to be mainly descriptive, the Security 
Considerations section makes some purely advisory recommendations
about how to deal with security vulnerabilities the applications
could inadvertently create when using the methods described. This
memo covers NAT traversal approaches used by both TCP and UDP
based applications. This memo is not an endorsement of the methods
described, but merely an attempt to capture them in a document.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave