Subject: [BEHAVE] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-06

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:27:00 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-06.txt has been successfuly submitted by Pyda Srisuresh and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp
Revision:	 06
Title:		 NAT Behavioral Requirements for ICMP protocol
Creation_date:	 2007-10-15
WG ID:		 behave
Number_of_pages: 22

Abstract:
This document specifies the behavioral properties required of the 
Network Address Translator (NAT) devices in conjunction with the
Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP). The objective of this
memo is to make NAT devices more predictable and compatible with
diverse application protocols that traverse the devices. Companion
documents provide behavioral recommendations specific to TCP, UDP
and other protocols.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave