Subject: [BEHAVE] Conf call on TURN encapsulations will be held on Tuesday

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:59:33 -0400

The conference call on TURN encapsulations will be held on Tuesday, 8  
April 2007 at the following time
      9 - 11 Pacific / 12 - 14 Eastern / 18 - 20 CET / 19 - 21 EET

Please send me an e-mail if you want to join this call, and I will  
send you the bridge information. (Those who have already responded  
need not reply again).

- Philip

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:57:02 -0400

I will send out bridge information for the call by Monday.
Right now, I have a bridge with a US dial-in number, but I am trying  
to find one that also has international dial-in numbers.

- Philip

---

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:00:20 -0400

Bridge info is now available. If you wish to attend, please contact  
me, and I will send it to you. Those I already know about should have  
already received it.

The call is open to everyone who wishes to attend.

- Philip

PS. Thanks to Dan Wing and Cisco for providing a bridge with  
international dial-in numbers.

---

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:32:11 -0400

Just a further note on this call. The focus will be on TURN  
encapsulations as previously described, and I will allow this  
discussion to go as long as necessary (up to 2 hours). However, if  
there is time left after discussing encapsulations, then I will bring  
up some of the other open issues in TURN that we have been discussing  
on the mailing list (e.g., ALTERNATE-SERVER, anycast, setting the DF  
bit, refreshing permissions).

As usual, a summary of the call will be posted to the list afterwards.

- Philip