Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-dccp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements for DCCP
	Author(s)       : R. Denis-Courmont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-dccp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-05-04

This document defines a set of requirements for DCCP-capable NATs
that would allow certain applications, such as streaming applications
to operate consistently.  These requirements are very similar to the
TCP requirements for NATs already published by this IETF working
group.  Developing NATs that meet this set of requirements will
greatly increase the likelihood that applications using DCCP will
function properly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-dccp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave