Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] WG Review: draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-07

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:44:36 -0500

Hi folks,

This is to announce a Working Group Last Call on the following document
to be published a Best Current Practice (BCP):
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08.
txt

The review period will end on 23 May 2008 (3 weeks time). 

Note that I have cross-posted to the BEHAVE and MMUSIC WGs, but ask that
you please send your comments only to the SIPPING WG and author(s). 

The following reviewers have already volunteered:  Vijay Gurbani,
Spencer Dawkins, Francois Audet, and Dan Wing  (thanks guys!)

However, we do encourage others to review and make any final comments on
the document at this time.  

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

As a reminder, the SIPPING WG review guidelines are available at:
https://softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-review-guideline
s.html

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave