Subject: [BEHAVE] Dublin agenda

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:23:22 -0700

I have a preliminary agenda for our Dublin meeting at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/behave.html and reproduced below.

If you aren't listed, and had hoped to present at the BEHAVE meeting, please
send me an email now.

-d

-----

15:20  Agenda, milestones, and document status                   (Chair, 10)

15:30  TURN                                         (Jonathan Rosenberg, 45)
         draft-ietf-behave-turn-08

16:15  DCCP                                        (Remi Denis-Courmont, 10)
         draft-ietf-behave-dccp-00

16:25  TURN URI                                    (Marc Petit-Huguenin, 10)
         draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uri-01

16:35  NAT64 / DNS64       (Marcelo Bagnulo Braun, Iljitsch van Beijnum, 45)
         draft-bagnulo-behave-nat64-00

17:20  end

(agenda version: 0.1)

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Michael Tüxen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:51:01 +0200

Hi Dan,

I and/or Randall would like to present the upcoming SCTP NAT ID...

Best regards
Michael