Subject: [BEHAVE] updated preliminary agenda

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:57:32 -0700

As mentioned on IETF Announce
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg05051.html>,
BEHAVE now has an additional one-hour slot on Tuesday at 1850-1950.  This
gives us enough time for the requested presentations.  The additional slot
conflicts with NETCONF, AVT, ENUM, IDR, and MANET.  I provided links to their
agendas below.

The first session seems best for the three v6-related NAT presentations
(larger room) at 25 minutes each and TURN (to avoid conflict with AVT and
ENUM) at 40 minutes.

I am deferring the normal 'working group update' (milestones, document status)
to the second session.

All presentations need to be emailed to me, in PPT or PDF, by *noon* on
Tuesday.  To reduce setup time, I can drive the presentations from my PC.

Two volunteers for note-taking would be most appreciated!  Please email me
before the meeting.

                                   FIRST SESSION
                           Tuesday, July 29, 15:20-17:20
                       room: Ballroom 1 (~200 person capacity)

15:20  Agenda, note takers                                        (Chair, 5)

15:25  TURN                                         (Jonathan Rosenberg, 40)
         draft-ietf-behave-turn-09

16:05  NAT for IPv6-Only Hosts                         (Cullen Jennings, 25)
         draft-jennings-behave-nat6-00

16:30  NAT64/DNS64: Network Address and Protocol       (Marcelo Bagnulo, 25)
       Translation from IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers
         draft-bagnulo-behave-nat64-00

16:55  Prefix-specific and Stateless Address Mapping (IVI)     (Xing Li, 25)
       for IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence and Transition
         draft-xli-behave-ivi-00

17:20  end

                                   SECOND SESSION
                           Tuesday, July 29, 18:50-19:50
                      room: Rathcoole (100 person capacity)

18:50  Agenda, note takers, milestones, and document status      (Chair, 10)

19:00  Carrier Grade NAT Behavioral Requirements    (Tomohiro Nishitani, 15)
         draft-nishitani-cgn-00

19:15  TURN URI                                    (Marc Petit-Huguenin, 10)
         draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uri-02

19:25  DCCP                                        (Remi Denis-Courmont, 10)
         draft-ietf-behave-dccp-01

19:35  SCTP                            (Michael Tuexen, Randall Stewart, 15)
         draft-stewart-behave-sctpnat-04

19:50  end

(agenda version: 0.6/July 23)

Also posted at:
  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/behave.html

Please let me know if there are objections or refinements to the agenda.  

This is still a preliminary agenda.  A final agenda will be posted on Monday
and I will email this list if there are changes in the final agenda.

-d

-----

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/netconf.txt
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/avt.html
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/enum.txt
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/idr.txt
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/manet.txt

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave