Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-dccp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements for DCCP
	Author(s)       : R. Denis-Courmont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-dccp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-07-03

This document defines a set of requirements for DCCP-capable NATs
that would allow certain applications, such as streaming applications
to operate consistently.  These requirements are very similar to the
TCP requirements for NATs already published by this IETF working
group.  Developing NATs that meet this set of requirements will
greatly increase the likelihood that applications using DCCP will
function properly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-dccp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 09:32:43 +0300

On Thursday 03 July 2008 20:15:01 ext [email-masked], you wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for
> Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

Only editorial fixes from -00.

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:58:19 -0700

I had a read of this and thought it looked pretty good.

Cullen <in my individual contributor roll>