Subject: [BEHAVE] adopt draft-stewart-behave-sctpnat-04?

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 18:30:17 -0700

The authors of "Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Network Address
Translation" have asked their document
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-behave-sctpnat-04> to be adopted by
Behave to meet the WG milestone for NATting SCTP.  As a reminder, their
presentation from the Dublin meeting is at
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/slides/behave-2.pdf>.

Please send comments on adopting this document to the Behave list.

Thanks,
-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:45:50 +0300

On Friday 08 August 2008 04:30:17 ext Dan Wing, you wrote:
> <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-behave-sctpnat-04> to be adopted
> by Behave to meet the WG milestone for NATting SCTP.  As a reminder, their

I'd support this.

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave