Subject: [BEHAVE] WGLC, draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-12

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:51:05 -0800

to the IESG for publication.  It has now finished IESG review.  During IESG
review the document underwent a lot of revisions and we would like to make
sure the BEHAVE working group is comfortable with these changes.

The most recent version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-12

Side-by-side diffs from -04 (which went through WGLC) to -12 are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-behave-
nat-icmp-04.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-12.tx
t

The IESG tracker of activity is at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp/

We will hold this document for two weeks for further comments, after which we
will release this document to the RFC editor.  Please send comments to the
BEHAVE mailing list and also CC the authors at
[email-masked] by FEBRUARY 6.

Thanks,
-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave