Subject: [BEHAVE] Generating RTP packets through TURN server???

From: Zhishuai Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:41:35 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am a university student. I have a school experiment which requirs to
generate RTP packets which have to be fragmented by STUN. This means I have
to build symmetric NATs and use STUN/TURN capable soft phone. And I also
found a free TURN server NUMB.

My problem is I failed to find any soft phone which supports TURN. Does any
have experience on that. I am really appreciate someone could explain what
kind of elements I shoud use to generate those RTP packets. Thanks!!

Zhishuai Yao

---

From: Scott Godin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:25:58 -0400

You could take a look at the open source recon project.  It has a text based
test console (testUA) that emulates SIP phone /  useragent with media
capabilities.  It has the ability to send RTP packets through a TURN server,
and can open allocations over UDP/TCP or TLS.
http://www.resiprocate.org/Recon_Overview
You can also look at the reTurn project for a STUN/TURN server and client
library.  http://www.resiprocate.org/ReTurn_Overview

Scott

2009/3/23 Zhishuai Yao <[email-masked]>

> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>
>