Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr-01

From: "Rémi Denis-Courmont" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:53:42 +0200

Hello,

This update fixes most of the comments received this far, and a bug in the 
wire format. As usual, comments welcome.

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr-01
Date: lundi 09 mars 2009
From: "ext IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]>
To: "Denis-Courmont Remi (Nokia-D/Helsinki)" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr-01.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Remi Denis-Courmont and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr
Revision:	 01
Title:		 IPv6 destination header option for IPv4 translator mapping 
notification
Creation_date:	 2009-03-09
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This memo defines a new IPv6 Destination header option to convey the
transport mapping information from an IPv4-IPv4 protocol translator
to the IPv6 end of a protocol-translated packet flow.

The IETF Secretariat.

-------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D