Subject: [BEHAVE] Last Call: draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery (NAT Behavior Discovery Using STUN) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:44:14 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Behavior Engineering for 
Hindrance Avoidance WG (behave) to consider the following document:

- 'NAT Behavior Discovery Using STUN '
   <draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery-06.txt> as an Experimental
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-03-31. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15728&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/919/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/945/