Subject: [BEHAVE] Comment on draft-bagnulo-behave-nat64-03

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:23:46 -0700

Hi,

A general comment on the document is that in most cases where the
solution isn't protocol specific the specification should be generic and
simply say transport protocol, instead of TCP or UDP. The transport
protocol specific parts already has its own section.

The reason is that is should be clear what is protocol specific and what
is general procedures. Currently the document specifies TCP and UDP but
we have discussed extensions for DCCP and SCTP. To enable them to happen
the document needs this generality.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:09:34 +0100

makes sense to me,
regards, marcelo

Magnus Westerlund escribió:
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>
>