Subject: [BEHAVE] preliminary agenda for San Francisco

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:33:34 -0800

BEHAVE's preliminary agenda has been posted at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/agenda/behave.html

-d

-----

                                   SESSION ONE
                          TUESDAY, March 24, 9:00-11:30

 9:00  Note takers, agenda, milestones                           (Chairs, 10)

 9:10  Prioritize Translation Scenarios, New Milestones          (Chairs, 30)

 9:40  Framework                                            (Fred Baker, 25?)
       draft-baker-behave-v4v6-framework

10:05  Translation                                             (Xing Li, 25?)
       draft-baker-behave-v4v6-translation

10:30  NAT64                                     (Marcelo Bagnulo Braun, 25?)
       draft-bagnulo-behave-nat64

10:55  DNS64                                     (Marcelo Bagnulo Braun, 25?)
       draft-bagnulo-behave-dns64

11:20  end

                                   SESSION TWO
                         WEDNESDAY, March 25, 9:00-11:30

 9:00  Agenda, note takers                                        (Chairs, 5)

 9:05  IPv6 destination header option for IPv4      (Remi Denis-Courmont, 10)
       translator mapping notification
       draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr

 9:15  Source IP NAT                                    (Charles Perkins, 10)
       draft-perkins-sourceipnat

 9:25  Subscriber-aware NAT44                               (David Miles, 15)
       draft-miles-behave-l2nat

 9:40  TURN-TCP                                        (Simon Perreault, 15+)
       draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp

 9:55  TURN                                            (Philip Matthews, 10?)
       draft-ietf-behave-turn

10:05  multicast v4/v6 translation                         (Stig Venaas, 15+)
       draft-venaas-behave-mcast46

10:20  end

(agenda version: 0.41/March 3)