Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : M. Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-03-07

This document defines two URI schemes and the resolution mechanism to
convert these URIs to a list of server transport addresses that can
be used between a Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) client and
server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 15:41:26 -0800

This new version just fixes one small imprecision discovered when
working on a new reference implementation.  The draft could use more
feedback and if someone wants to implement TURN URI, I will be more
than happy to provide my reference implementation and a set of NAPTR
and SRV RR that I am developing to help the testing.

Also draft-wood-tae-specifying-uri-transports proposes a different
way to specify the transport parameter in an URI.  I would be happy
to discuss if and how this can be applied to a TURN URI.

Changelog:

   o  Fixed the contact email.
   o  Changed the IPR to trust200902.
   o  Added case for transport defined but unknown.
   o  Moved RFC 3958 to Normative References.
   o  Added study of [I-D.wood-tae-specifying-uri-transports] in
TODO list.

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Home: [email-masked]
Work: [email-masked]

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:45:04 -0700

I formatted this draft so it can be installed on an Amazon Kindle:

http://ietf.implementers.org/draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-01.mobi

Something to read on the plane to SFO or on the BART/Caltrain before
the meeting and with a Kindle 2 you can even use text-to-speech.
The Kindle is great also to annotate a document.

Enjoy!