Subject: [BEHAVE] A new draft about reliable NAT designing based on BGP

From: Chen Gang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:37:47 +0800

Hello all,

We have posted a new draft about reliable NAT based on BGP load-balance
mechanisms.

Please kinldy to review it.
Any comment is welcome.

Thanks

-Gang

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
       Title           : Reliable and Scalable NAT mechanism (RS-NAT) based
on BGP for IPv4/6 Transition
       Author(s)       : G. Chen, et al.
       Filename        : draft-chen-behave-rsnat-00.txt
       Pages           : 17
       Date            : 2009-07-06
For the rapid exhaustion of IPv4 address pool against the slow
development of IPv6, IPv4/6 coexistence/transition proved to be a
long period.  In the IPv4/6 transition process, there are many NAT-
like technologies existing in the internet.  However the NAT boxes
such as IPv4 NAT, IPv4/6 NAT are so poor in their reliability and
scalability, which put a severe threat on the development of IPv4/6
Transition.  This document defines a reliable and scalable NAT(RS-
NAT)mechanism to solve the problem.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-behave-rsnat-00.txt
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Chen Gang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:26:04 +0800

Hello all,

The updated version of the draft is available.
You could find it through the following link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-behave-rsnat-01.txt

Thanks a lot.

-Gang

2009/7/7 Chen Gang <[email-masked]>

-- 
陈刚
[email-masked]