Subject: [BEHAVE] Host IPv6 Translation PS draft

From: Chen Gang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:30:38 +0800

Hello all,

We have posted a new draft which discusses potential problems for host IPv6
translation.
Please kinldy to review it.
Any comment is welcome.

Thanks

-Gang

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
       Title           : Host-based Translation Problem Statement
       Author(s)       : G. Chen, B. Zhou
       Filename        : draft-chen-host-ipv6-ps-00.txt
       Pages           : 6
       Date            : 2009-07-06
When operators start to customize user terminals, host-based IPv6
translation will be feasible.  Host-based translation should overcome
single-point failure problems and support various connections between
two IP families networks simultaneously.  In addition, legacy IPv4
applications should not be modified.  This document will discuss
host-based translation applicable scenarios and corresponding issues.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-host-ipv6-ps-00.txt
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/