Subject: [BEHAVE] document adoption: prefix and ftp64

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:15:49 +0200

At today's BEHAVE meeting in Stockholm we took hums on adopting:

* draft-thaler-behave-translator-addressing-00 against our
  November 2009 milestone "Submit standards-track IPv6 prefix 
  for IPv6/IPv4 translator document".  

  We will remove Dave Thaler as an author and appoint new
  document editors.

  An outstanding issue is if Softwire addressing is going to
  be in scope for the draft.

* draft-van-beijnum-behave-ftp64-05 against our November
  2009 milestone "Submit standards-track FTP ALG for IPv6/IPv4 
  translation document"

The hums in the room were positive for adoption of both
documents as WG items.

Please send feedback to the list or to the chairs.  

-Dan Wing
 Dave Thaler

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:59:02 +0800

Thanks.

>   We will remove Dave Thaler as an author and appoint new
As stated in the previous, I would like to be a volunteer editor of this 
document.

xing
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>
>
>