Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extensions for TCP Allocations
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault, J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-07-09

This specification defines an extension of Traversal Using Relays
around NAT (TURN), a relay protocol for NAT traversal, to allows a
TURN client to request TCP allocations, and defines new requests and
indications for the TURN server to open and accept TCP connections
with the client's peers.  TURN and this extension both purposefully
restrict the ways in which the relayed address can be used.  In
particular, it prevents users from running general purpose servers
from ports obtained from the STUN server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:10:37 -0400

On Thursday 09 July 2009 09:00:01 [email-masked] wrote:
> 	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extensions for
> TCP Allocations Author(s)       : S. Perreault, J. Rosenberg

A few minor changes reflecting comments received on this list.

There are no known issues. (Ready for last call?)

The diff is here:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-behave-turn-
tcp-04.txt

Simon
-- 
STUN/TURN server    --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
Interplanetary news --> http://reeves.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0           --> http://www.vcarddav.org