Subject: [BEHAVE] Host IPv6 Translation draft posted

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:21:59 +0800

Hello, all

We have proposed the host based IPv6 translation which is based one of
our deployment requirement,
Please kind help to review and comment on it

Many thanks

-Hui

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Prefix NAT: Host based IPv6 translation
       Author(s)       : B. Huang, H. Deng
       Filename        : draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-00.txt
       Pages           : 23
       Date            : 2009-07-06

IPv4 migrating to IPv6 is a network layer issue, it is not easy to
mandate the application in the host to change in the first place, the
network layer may have to have a solution to support conventional
IPv4 appliation in the IPv6 only network, especially when there are
multiple applications need to be supported.  This document describes
the mechanism for providing the host based IPv6 translation
technology which could guarantee IPv4 application backward
compatible, a new well known prefix has been defined for the
destination address translation and network assigned prefix will be
used for source address translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-00.txt

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:23:11 +0800

Hello, all

We have posted the updated version.
Thanks for lots of offline comments.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-01.txt
Your further comment are appreciated.

Regards,

-Hui