Subject: [BEHAVE] address blocks for documentation

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:22:04 +0100

I understand the address blocks reserved for documentation are:

for IPv4 defined in draft-iana-ipv4-examples-02

   The blocks 192.0.2.0/24 (TEST-NET-1), 198.51.100.0/24 (TEST-NET-2),
   and 203.0.113.0/24 (TEST-NET-3) are provided for use in
   documentation.

 and for IPv6 defined in RFC3849 are:

 2001:DB8::/32

Correct?

If people agree, i will change the wlakthrough to use these addresses 
instead of letters.

Regards, marcelo

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:34:00 +0100

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 08:22:04PM +0100,
 marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]> wrote 

> for IPv4 defined in draft-iana-ipv4-examples-02

Now RFC 5737