Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 02:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for IPv4/IPv6 Translation
	Author(s)       : F. Baker, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-01-25

This note describes a framework for IPv4/IPv6 translation.  This is
in the context of replacing NAT-PT, which was deprecated by RFC 4966,
and to enable networks to have IPv4 and IPv6 coexist in a somewhat
rational manner while transitioning to an IPv6 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:38:46 +0800

Hi, All,

We have uploaded version 05 of draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework. The
modifications are made based on our understanding of the comments and
review notes during WGLC. Please check and send your feedbacks. Thanks
to all who made the contributions.

Regards,

X. Li, C. Bao, F. Baker, K. Yin

[email-masked] 写道:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>

---

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:11:14 +0800

Hello Xing，

It seems you didn't fix one sentence "The intention of this document is to
focus on *network-based* translation solutions under all kinds of
situations. " in section 2.

As reviewer of the draft, I would like to kindly ask you to remove the
limitation of "network-based". The reasons of this modification have already
been discussed in previous email thread
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/behave/current/msg07742.html

Many thanks

BRs

Gang

2010/1/25 Xing Li <[email-masked]>

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:45:58 +0800

Hi, GangChen,

Thanks. We will make modifications when uploading version 06.

Regards,

xing

GangChen 写道:
>
> Hello Xing，
>
> It seems you didn't fix one sentence "The intention of this document
> is to focus on *network-based* translation solutions under all kinds
> of situations. " in section 2.
>
> limitation of "network-based". The reasons of this modification have
> already been discussed in previous email thread
> 2010/1/25 Xing Li <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
>
>     Hi, All,
>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 写道:
>     > This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for
>     Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.
>     >
>     >
>     > [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>