Subject: [BEHAVE] 3rd WGLC, draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-20

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:21:19 -0700

This email announces a one week 3rd WGLC for draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-20,
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-20

Our previous WGLC was against -09.  The -20 version has had several technical
changes, particularly around fragmentation.

Differences between -09 to -20, side by side:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-09.txt&url2=dr
aft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-20.txt
redlined:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-09.txt&url2=dr
aft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-20.txt&difftype=--hwdiff

(URLs will likely wrap.  Sorry.)

This 3rd WGLC is only a week long and ends on Tuesday, May 25.

Please send comments to the authors and the mailing list.

-d

---

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:35:52 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dan Wing [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:21 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: 3rd WGLC, draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-20
> 

Here's some non-wrapping URLs:
Side by side: http://tinyurl.com/297tn5t
Redline: http://tinyurl.com/25tyg4f

-Dave