Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] Review: draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-00.txt

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 22:14:10 +0200

On 31 dec 2009, at 16:55, liu dapeng wrote:

I implemented your suggestions so far in one way or another.

> "EPSV ALL" indicates that the client will use EPSV for all
>   transfers, but an ALG may translate EPSV commands to PASV commands,
> conflicting with the earlier "EPSV ALL".

> Comments: Requiring client not using "EPSV ALL" at all maybe a not a
> good approach considering that there are chances that the server
> support EPSV ALL command and the communication between them may not
> need an ALG.

EPSV ALL is an optimization, so it can be omitted without trouble. Also, I don't believe clients actually use it.

> 4.  ALG functionality
> Propose to add some sentences to clarity that there maybe a chance
> that for optimized client and server which comply with this document
> using ALG may lead to un-optimized result.

Ok.

> Appendix B.  Acknowledgements

> Propose to move the  Acknowledgements section in to the main body of
> the document and add a "contributors" section that lists all the
> contributors of this document.

Ok.