Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
	Author(s)       : X. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-22.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-08-22

This document describes the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
(SIIT), which translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers
(including ICMP headers).  This document obsoletes RFC2765.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:30:32 +0800

Hi, All,

This version refines the text concerning the following issues.

(1) Security considerations
(2) List changes from RFC2765
(3) UDP checksum update algorithm

Regards,

xing, congxiao

[email-masked] 写道:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>