Subject: [BEHAVE] RFC 5928 on Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Resolution Mechanism

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5928

        Title:      Traversal Using Relays around NAT 
                    (TURN) Resolution Mechanism 
        Author:     M. Petit-Huguenin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23993
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5928.txt

This document defines a resolution mechanism to generate a list of
server transport addresses that can be tried to create a Traversal
Using Relays around NAT (TURN) allocation.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC