Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: [dccp] WGLC for draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:10:47 -0800

The DCCP working group has finished their DCCP-over-UDP, which was primarily
done to provide an encapsulation for DCCP to work across NATs.  

If you have time, please do review the document and send feedback to the
dccp working group's mailing list, [email-masked].  

Thanks!
-d

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pasi
Sarolahti
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 2:57 AM
To: 'dccp' working group
Subject: [dccp] WGLC for draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap

Hi,

This mail starts a working group last call for the UDP encapsulation draft.
The draft is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-06 . Please read the
draft and send any comments to the DCCP mailing list.

The WGLC lasts for two weeks, until March 11.

- Pasi