Subject: [BEHAVE] IPv6/IPv4 translation documents published as RFCs

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:19:07 -0700

Congratulations to the WG and authors for today's publication of BEHAVE's
IPv6/IPv4 translation documents.  This provides the industry with necessary
IPv6 transition tools, and these specifications were finished with the
urgency necessary due to IPv4 exhaustion.  Great job.

  RFC6052, IPv6 Addressing of IPv4/IPv6 Translators (published October 2010)
  RFC6144, Framework for IPv4/IPv6 Translation
  RFC6145, IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
  RFC6146, Stateful NAT64: Network Address and Protocol Translation from
IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers
  RFC6147, DNS64: DNS Extensions for Network Address Translation from IPv6
Clients to IPv4 Servers

Thanks again,
-d

---

From: Cameron Byrne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:43:15 -0700

>  RFC6147, DNS64: DNS Extensions for Network Address Translation from IPv6

+1. Great work. This work will have a very meaningful impact on the
internet.

Cb

> Thanks again,
> -d
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave