Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: New Version Notification for draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis-01.txt

From: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 01:58:31 -0400

We updated the draft in order to give people time to read it before next
IETF.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis-01

------ Forwarded Message

A new version of I-D, draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis-01.txt has
been successfully submitted by Renaldo Penno and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:  draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis
Revision:  01
Title:   Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements Updates
Creation date:  2011-10-10
WG ID:   Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10

Abstract:
   This document clarifies and updates several requirements of RFC4787,
   RFC5382 and RFC5508 based on operational and development experience.
   The focus of this document is NAPT44.

The IETF Secretariat

------ End of Forwarded Message