Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:51:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
   This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
   function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:49:39 +0100

WG,

A quick summary of the evolution of this draft.

- In -09 we merged back the CGN stuff that had been forked to the 
sunset4 group.
- In -10 we reorganized the MIB to make clearer what has been obsoleted 
from RFC4008 vs what is new in this draft. Reading, and thus reviewing, 
the draft should now be much easier.

Simon

Le 2013-02-25 19:51, [email-masked] a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>

-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca