Subject: [BEHAVE] BCP 127, RFC 6888 on Common Requirements for Carrier-Grade NATs (CGNs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 127        
        RFC 6888

        Title:      Common Requirements for Carrier-Grade NATs 
                    (CGNs) 
        Author:     S. Perreault, Ed.,
                    I. Yamagata, S. Miyakawa,
                    A. Nakagawa, H. Ashida
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 32484
        Updates:    RFC 4787
        See Also:   BCP 127

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6888.txt

This document defines common requirements for Carrier-Grade NATs
(CGNs).  It updates RFC 4787.

This document is a product of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC