Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 01:28:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2013-05-01

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
   This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
   function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 10:30:57 +0200

Group,

This version fixes MIB syntax issues and updates the security 
considerations section according to the recommended boilerplate.

As far as we know this is ready for WGLC.

Simon

Le 2013-05-01 10:28, [email-masked] a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>

-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca