Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:43:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
   This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
   function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:50:06 +0200

This verision fixes many issues noted by David Harrington, Dave Thaler,
and Dan Wing.

To our knowledge, two issues remain:

a) Do we need a separate MIB or do we update the one from 4008? Aka "the
Juergen conundrum".
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/trac/ticket/19

b) We're missing security considerations for the deprecated objects.
That depends on resolution of issue a).

We expect them to be resolved in Berlin.

Simon

Le 2013-07-15 11:43, [email-masked] a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>